2 cup All purpose Flour
4 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Sugar
1 1/2 cup Milk
2 Eggs separated
2 tbsp Butter melted
How to make waffles recipe:
- Beat the eggs whites until stiff and keep aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg yolks till creamy.
- Continue the beating, adding milk.
- Mix all dry ingredients together, add slowly, beating until smooth.
- Add the egg whites and melted butter.
- Place 1/2 cup of batter onto a preheated, lightly greased waffle maker.
- Close lid. Bake until golden about 2 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining batter.