Button Mushrooms as per requirement
Fresh Cajun Pork Sausage
Diced onion (optional)
How to make stuffed mushroom recipe:
- Wash and pat dry the mushrooms.
- Pull out the stem and scrape a hole in the middle with help of a spoon. Make sue not to break the mushroom.
- Layer the mushrooms with the olive oil and then sprinkle some seasoning on it.
- Add the sliced onions
- Remove the sausage from the casing and then with the help of a spoon will the mushrooms with the sausage till the top.
- Place the stuffed mushrooms in a nonstick pan with stuffed side up.
- Pour little water just to cover the bottom of the pan and add little barbecue sauce.
- Cook them on medium flame and brush them with sauce and water every 5 minutes. Keep checking that the mushrooms don’t dry out.