1/2 Can Tomato Sauce
1-2 lbs Hamburger, onions, red pepper, green pepper
1/4 package chopped Polish Sausage
1 1/2 tblsp Italian Seasoning
1 tblsp Garlic
1 cup chopped Tomatoes
1/4 cup Molasses
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
1/4tsp fresh or dried Basil
How to make spaghetti sauce recipe:
- Pour the tomato sauce in a pot.
- In a little oil brown the hamburger and add to the sauce.
- Now brown the polish sausage and add to the sauce.
- Add some more oil if required and stir fry the onions, green and red peppers till tender.
- Add them to the sauce.
- Simmer the sauce for 5 minutes and then add the remaining ingredients.
- Let the sauce simmer on low flame for an hour.
- Stir occasionally.