80 gms chopped Bacon
2 cloves Garlic
2 tblsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Dash of dry white wine
50 gms freshly Grated Cheese (Parmesan, Cheddar)
1 tbsp chopped Parsley
2 tblsp Cream
200 gms Spaghetti
Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
How to make spaghetti carbonara recipe:
- Boil the pasta and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add squashed the garlic cloves.
- When garlic cloves gets brown in color take them out and throw them.
- Now add the chopped bacon till crispy.
- Add a dash of the dry white wine stir it continuously and then turn of the flame.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and then add parsley, cream, cheese and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta to the beaten egg mixture.
- Mix it evenly.
- Now add the wine flavored bacon and mix again.
- Serve it hot.