2 cup All-purpose Flour
2 tblsp Sugar
1 tblsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Butter
1 cup fresh Raspberries
2/3 cup Light Cream
How to make raspberry scones recipe:
- In a bowl mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Now mix the butter nicely till the mixture becomes coarse.
- Gently add the raspberries.
- In a separate bowl beat the egg lightly.
- Take out 1tbsp of egg and keep aside.
- To the remaining egg, add milk and mix.
- Add this mixture to the dry ingredients.
- Stir till the entire mixture gets evenly mixed and resembles dough.
- Gather into a ball and turn out on a floured surface.
- Pat gently into a round no less than 3/4 inch thick and cut in 8 pie shape wedges.
- Place them on an un-greased cookie sheet and brush with the reserved egg.
- Bake the scones at 425°F for 12 15 minutes or until a golden brown.
- Serve hot with butter and whipped cream.