2 tbsp Whole Wheat Flour
2 fresh Pears
1 tsp Lemon Juice
1/2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
1/8 tsp Cloves Powder
1/3 cup Brown Sugar
2/3 cup Oats
2 tbsp melted Margarine
How to make pear crumble recipe:
- Peel, halve and chop the pears.
- Place the pears in a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle some lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl mix all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Spread this crumble over the pears in the dish.
- Put the dish in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes or till pears are lightly browned.
- Serve warm.