1/2 cup Water
2/3 cup Sugar
1 cup dried Mint Leaves
2 tblsp grated Orange Rind
1/2 cup unsweetened Orange Juice
1/2 cup fresh Lemon Juice
4 cup chilled Water
Few fresh mint sprigs
How to make orange lemon fizz:
- In a pan dissolve 2 cups water and sugar over medium flame.
- Stir constantly till sugar gets dissolves.
- Put off the flame and let the syrup gets cool.
- Mix the sugar syrup with half of the mint leaves, orange rind and orange juice.
- Cover and chill the mixture. To get more flavor of the mint it is better to prepare the mixture one day in advance.
- Before serving strain the mixture.
- Add the water.
- Serve with ice and garnish with fresh mint sprigs.