Mother’s day dinner would be a fabulous gift to express your dear mom, how special she is for you. Well for this you must be in search of some good recipe to cook. Here we are with some of the fantabulous dinner recipe for mom’s day:- Baked Lasagna ” Ingredient :–
” 1 minced onion
” 1 Clove minced garlic
” 1 lb round beef
” 2 ts shortening
” 1 medium can whole tomatoes
” 1 can tomato sauce
” 1 ts oregano
” salt and pepper to taste
” 1/2 lb lasagna noodles
” 2 1/2 qt boiling water
” 1/2 lb sliced mozzarella cheese
” 1 c cream cottage cheese
” 1/2 c cheddar cheese
- Start with cooking noodles in boiling water with 1 tbsp salt for 20 minutes. Drain it later.
- Till the time noodle is cooking, saute onion, garlic, and ground beef together in shortening for about 20 minutes.
- Add shortening, tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano, salt and pepper in it. And simmer it for 30 to 40 minutes.
- In a baking dish put 1/3 meat mixture and add layer of noodles, 1/2 cottage cheese, 1/3 mozzarella and 1/2 cheddar.
- Repeat the layers with noodles, cottage cheese, mozzarella & cheddar, end it with remaining meat mixture and top with remaining 1/3 mozzarella cheese.
Chicken drumstickIngredient :–
1 tsp. olive oil
1-1/2 to 2 pounds chicken breasts, thighs and drumsticks
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a heavy skillet or grill pan heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Till the time oil is getting hot season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Now, when pan gets hot, add chicken. Sear it until browned on each side and transfer it to a baking dish.
- After that spread barbecue sauce evenly all over chicken.
- Cover the chicken dish with aluminum foil and bake it for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Sweet & sour meat ballsIngredient :–
1 large egg
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 lb. ground beef
kosher salt and pepper
1-1/4 cups water
2 tbsp. cornstarch
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup ketchup
1 Tbsp. minced garlic
1/4 cup crushed pineapple
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Whisk egg in a large bowl and mix bread crumbs, garlic powder, ground beef, salt and pepper.
- Form the mixture into meatballs and set aside.
- Now, whisk water and cornstarch. Mix teriyaki sauce, vinegar, ketchup, garlic, pineapple and brown sugar. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and add meatballs. Brown on all sides.
- Now, pour teriyaki sauce mixture into a 3-quart saucepan and heat on medium-high.
- Add browned meatballs to the sauce and reduce heat to medium-low. Let it simmer 30 minutes.
- Your sweet and salty meat ball is ready to be served.
Pear Green SaladIngredient :–
1/2 cup oil
3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. celery seed
1/4 tsp. salt
Pepper powder to taste
2 heads butter lettuce, torn into pieces
2 pears, cored and chopped
1/2 cup toasted walnuts
1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- Start with combining oil, vinegar, sugar, celery seed, salt, and pepper in a jar with a very tight lid.
- Shake the bottle well until sugar is dissolved and the dressing is blended.
- Now, set aside in the refrigerator.
- Combine all salad ingredients and pour dressing over, tossing to coat.
Now, with these dinner recipes make this mother’s day memorable for your mom & yourself.