1 cup all-purpose Flour
1 ½ cup whole-wheat Flour
½ cup Wheat Bran
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
½ cup Honey
2 Eggs slightly beaten
2 carton low-fat Peach Yogurt
½ cup Oil
1cup canned Peaches
How to make honey peach bran muffins:
- Drain the canned peaches and chop them.
- Beat the eggs slightly.
- In a bowl, combine the flours, salt, bran, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, combine honey, egg, yogurt and oil. Mix well and add to the dry ingredients.
- Mix well until a smooth batter.
- Add the chopped peaches.
- Spray the muffin cups with some oil
- With the help of a spoon pour the batter into the muffin cups filling little less than the full..
- Bake the muffins at 350 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.