5 cup All-purpose Flour
6 tsp Baking Powder
2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
2 cup Butter
2 cup Sugar
2 cup Sour Cream
4 tsp Vanilla
2 cup chopped Walnuts
2 cup Chocolate Chips
1 cup Brown Sugar
4 tsp Cinnamon
How to make chocolate chip cake:
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda.
- Beat the eggs one at a time to sugar and butter.
- Mix the flour mixture to the beaten egg mixture.
- Now add the sour cream and the vanilla.
- Mix the mixture softly.
- Now grease a pan and pour half of the batter in the pan and add half the chocolate chip mixture.
- Now pour in the rest of the half and sprinkle the remaining chip and nuts mixture.
- Now bake this cake in a preheated oven for 1 hour at 350F.