8 oz Progresso Italian Bread Crumbs
1/2 cup Kraft Dry Parmesan Cheese
Water as per requirement
Garlic Powder to taste
12 Chicken Breasts
How to make chicken parmesan recipe:
- In a bowl mix bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and set aside.
- Beat the eggs with fork until smooth and set aside.
- Clean the chicken breasts.
- Dip chicken breasts in the egg mixture until covered.
- Dip chicken into bread crumb mixture till evenly covered
- Roll and shape into tight little ball like pieces, hold till it sets up firm and stuff tightly together in a baking dish so that all sides of chicken are touching each other.
- Drizzle melted butter over the top.
- Sprinkle some parsley flakes.
- Cook at 375 degrees in oven till done for 1 hour.