2 cup Water Chestnuts
2 cup Baby Corn
6 tblsp Soy Sauce
2 tblsp Cornstarch
2 cup Bean Sprouts
2 cup Beef Bouillon
8 tsp Olive Oil
4 cloves minced Garlic
2 Onions, cut in to 1-inch pieces
1 Cabbage shredded
2 cup Mushrooms
2 lb Beefsteak
How to make beef stir fry recipe:
- Cut beefsteak into thin strips.
- Combine soy sauce, half of the oil and add this into the beefsteak.
- Mix bouillon and cornstarch together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan over medium flame.
- Add the garlic and cook for half a minute.
- Add the beefsteak and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Remove the steak from the pan and leave the liquid.
- Add the onion and fry for 1 minute.
- Add cabbage and fry for 2 minute.
- Add the remaining canned vegetables and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Put the steak in the pan with the vegetables.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Cook for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Pour the bouillon mixture over the beaf and stir.
- Cook till the sauce thickens
- Serve this stir fry with cooked rice.