Mother is the first teacher of any child. But the role of mother is much wider than just a teacher. She is the one who makes a child capable to differentiate between good and bad. And she plays her role so naturally that a child has not to attend any formal classroom sessions for this purpose. He learns all his lessons during the process of his upbringing. However any mom in the world never says the following things to her child…
Things Mom Would Never Say To Her Kids
- You should let your hair grow…I would love to make their ponytail!
- Why do not you miss your school today…there is a match on TV!
- How on earth can you see the TV sitting so far back!
- Yeah, I feel proud to admit that I too used to skip school a lot!
- You should just leave all the lights on…it makes the house look more cheery!
- I have checked your shirt by smelling it…you can wear it. It is good for another week!
- Go ahead and keep that stray dog, honey. I would be glad to feed and take him for a walk every day!
- Well, if Sonny’s mom says it’s OK, that’s good enough for me!
- I do not have a tissue with me…you just use your sleeve to wipe your running nose!
- Just do not bother wearing a jacket; honey…the wind-chill is bound to improve!