This article gives you some homemade Mother’s Day gift ideas. Handmade Mother’s day presents would make your mother feel special. That’s why we are here with some of the some of the handmade mother’s day gift ideas for kids.
Gifts are always very special & when you have to gift it to someone special it becomes more precious. When you have to choose gift for someone special try to select it very carefully so that it express your feeling. That’s why mother’s day gift can be a handmade gift which will help in giving personal touch & enhance your creativity as well. Moreover, your will mother will feel herself pampered & precious when they get a gift from you. Here, we are with some of the homemade mother’s day gift ideas:-
- Make a card for your mother this will be a card which can really express the feelings of a child about his/her mother. As children create what they think their creativity themselves explain about the feeling of the child.
- Make a hand print towel with the help of fabric color & your small hands. Spread your creativity on your towel.
- You can also make a jewelry box of empty card board boxes. Decorate the box with the help of colorful papers, ribbons & beads. Your mom will surely love to keep jewelry in this box forever.
- Handmade bookmark is also one of the best gifts for your book lover mom.
- Make the bouquet of flowers from your garden & put them in the flower vase. Your mom would surely love your work.
- You can make beautiful candles at your home & gift it to your mom. This can be done with the help of candle making kits. You can also paste gold or silver stars all over the candle & place it on a fancy china saucer. Your mom would surely love those sparkling handmade candles.
- Hand strung bead necklace are also one of the best gift which your mommy would love to wear. Buy some beautiful beads or pearl &
- You can even try your creative hand at stained glass painting and make a beautiful Mother’s Day souvenir which will say ‘To the Best Mother in the World!!!’ or simply ‘I Love You Mom!!!’
- You can also knit something for her or stitch or embroidery for your mom. You can make a simple set of napkins or handkerchiefs. This may be simple but your mother will surely cherish it all her life as it will be priceless and of more sentimental value to her than the most expensive jewel in the world.
- You can also gift homemade chocolate chip lip gloss for your mother. For this mix 3 tablespoons cocoa butter, 5 chocolate chips, and contents of 1 capsule Vitamin E & melt it over low heat. Mix it until well blended. Put this lip gloss into a container and chill until firm.
- Make a basket which you’ve decorated yourself and fill it with chocolate bars, homemade fudge, brownies, cookies etc. You can also add bathing products such as bubble bath, bath oil beads, a small loofah, body lotion, small scented candle to set a relaxing mood, a fancy towel and dishcloth, small bottle of shampoo, fancy soap etc.
These homemade mother’s day gift ideas for kids will help you a lot in making your mother happy on this auspicious day.