This article gives complete insight about mother’s day brunch. You can include your mom’s favorite brunch recipes for mother’s day. Here we are with some of the delicious mother’s day brunch menu.
With all these easy recipes you can surprise your mom with the great mother’s day breakfast. Happy Mother’s dayWell, if you & your mom wakeup little late then you can surely arrange a mother’s day brunch on the very special mother’s day. Brunch recipe for mother’s day includes quick and really delicious raspberry cool whip jello mold, blueberry buttermilk pancakes, scarmbled cheesse eggs which might overshadow your actual gifts.
RASPBERRY COOL WHIP JELLO MOLD
1 package raspberry jello
2/3 cup boiling water
1/2 cup cold water
2 tbsp. sugar
1 8 oz. softened low-fat cream cheese
1/4 cup skimmed milk
2 9 oz. low-fat thawed cool whip,
fresh or frozen raspberries for garnish
- Put raspberry jello in a large bowl and add boiling water. Stir until dissolved. Now stir in cold water. Cover this bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate it for a half hour.
- Meanwhile, beat sugar and cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Beat in milk & mix one container of cool whip.
- Now, remove jello mixture from refrigerator and blend it in the remaining container of the cool whip until completely smooth.
- In a glass bowl, pour half of the raspberry jello mixture. Top with the cream cheese, cool whip mixture and remaining raspberry jello mixture.
- Refrigerate it for about an hour until set and garnish it with raspberries.
BLUBERRY BUTTERMILK PANCAKES
2 cups flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups buttermilk
3 large separated eggs
1/4 cup unsalted melted butter
1 1/2 cups rinsed and sorted blueberries
Oil, clarified butter or nonstick cooking spray
- Sift flour, sugar, baking soda and salt into large bowl.
- In separate bowl, beat buttermilk, egg yolks and melted butter until blend well. In a separate bowl beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Mix buttermilk mixture into flour mixture until just blended. Add blueberries.
- Beat egg whites in separate bowl and carefully fold it into the above mixture.
- Now, heat large nonstick griddle over medium heat until hot enough to sizzle a drop of water. Brush the nonstick griddle with thin film of oil.
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup of batter onto griddle. Regulate heat to medium-low and cook until tops are covered with small bubbles and edges appear to be setting for about 2 minutes.
- Turn the pancake and cook until it turn golden brown on other side for another 2 minutes.
- Repeat ther process with remaining batter to make pancake.
SCRAMBLED CHEESE EGGS
6 egg whites
1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon fresh thyme or oregano or chives
1 minced scallion
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1 ounce pepper jack cheese
- In a large bowl beat the egg whites and the yolk. Add all the herbs and scallion, and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the nonstick pan to medium, and pour in the eggs. With the help of a wooden spoon move them around, make sure to scrape the bottom to prevent them from sticking.
- When the eggs begin to come together, sprinkle cheese on it, and cook till they reach the desired doneness. Enjoy!!!!
Now, try them out & see the mixed reaction of happiness, surprise & joy on your mom’s face.