You can use the hand made dynamic picture holders to display various pictures of your mom or any other photos. You can do so creatively by tucking the photos into a toy perched on a wood block.
1. Medium size wooden blocks
2. Thick white crafts glue
3. Acrylic paint in black and other desired colors
5. Wood stars, hearts, squares or other desired shapes
6. Plastic ringed toy
7. Clear gloss sealer spray
8. Hot-glue gun and hot-glue sticks
1. Firstly you need to glue two wooden blocks together. If you are
using letter blocks then you should place letter side on each end.
2. You should paint the sides of the blocks with black paint.
3. Then paint rest of the wood shapes in colors that complement to
the plastic ringed toy.
4. Let the paint dry.
5. When the paint is dry then glue the shapes to the sides of the
6. Again let it dry.
7. Then spray with a coat of sealer.
8. And once again let dry.
9. Finally apply a line of hot glue across the top of each end of
10. And press each end of the plastic ringed toy into the glue.
11. And again let dry.
You can use metallic ringed toy and metallic paints to make a
holder for an office desk. Similarly to use the picture holder in a
child's room you can trim the blocks with miniature toys.
MOTHERS DAY CRAFTS